Butler County has just received DEP collection permit approval to hold its 2023 Household Hazardous Waste and Electronics collection events for our county residents as follows:
· April 1 at 150 Henricks Road, Butler (Center Township)
· May 13 at 207 Ash Stop Road, Evans City (Forward Township)
· July 15 at 191 Election House Road, Prospect (Franklin Township)
· September 2 at 157 Airport Road, Butler (Penn Township)
· November 11 at 690 Valencia Road, Mars (Adams Township)
Residents will be required to pre-register to attend these events and are scheduled for an approximate arrival time which helps to keep attendees from waiting in long lines. The Noble Environmental web site can be found here: https://nobleenviro.com/ or they can call 412-567-6566. At the top of the web page, click on “Ewaste and HHW Collections” to find the registration page and details about attending an event. Please note that only credit cards are accepted for payment. Cash and checks are not accepted.
Jefferson Township Municipal Building
157 Great Belt Road, Butler PA 16002
Office Phone: 724-352-2324 or Office Fax: 724-352-8850
Office Email: Jefftwpbutlerpa@zoominternet.net
Copyright © 2023 Jefferson Township, Butler County, PA - All Rights Reserved.
Website created and maintained by TJB Consulting